Saturday, March 24, 2012

Carmel's fascination


I have this fascination of capturing Sunrise and Sunsets of different places. From seashores up to mountain peaks, though an everyday phenomena but still, the coming out and setting of the sun is just a special event my lens can't afford to miss, specially whenever I am on a vacation.

I'm getting impatient of waiting for Leo. Twenty-two months more is such a long time. But just as how sure I am that after the setting of the sun, no matter how long the night may seem to be, it will surely rise the next day -- I am also that sure that after two years I'll be collecting Sunrise and Sunset photographs with him. Well, just a lil bit kinda sure. If he won't get addicted drinking Sadiki.

~Carmel






[All photos grabbed] And I can't wait to have my own collection soon >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment